Linggo, Mayo 20, 2012

My 1st Entry

After a year of being diagnosed as HIV positive, I learned how to read blogs and monitor fellow POS how they live their lifes. It made me feel somewhat "normal" after learning their success and struggles. That everything that I am going through is what they also felt. That I am not alone..

Hindi ako magpapakaplastik to tell that I am completely healed. There are still what ifs and what could have beens in my head. I am still struggling. And I want to be transparent with that. After all, I am still human. This little things inside me should never dictate how I will live my life. I am much bigger than it.

Yeah! Its an everyday struggle. learning to live positively.. ano pa ba mawawala... positive na nga... :)

Yours,

Potchini2

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento