Martes, Mayo 22, 2012

Dream




Last night I woke up in the middle of my sleep. I am not sure why but I felt sad. Extremely sad. I grabbed my phone and surfed the net and does my usual routine, check the status of any pending cure research against the little monsters that I have. Haha crazy right? I am not sure why I always do that but I believe that a cure can be found within my lifetime.

Anyways, pinili ko pa rin matulog dahil may pasok pa ako sa opisina. Otherwise bangenge na naman ako sa office and I wouldnt be able to perform my task as much as I want to. (ako na workaholic!)

In my dream, I was in a hotel, in a hotel, there was a dirty lake.. and ang daming bangaw. Oo, bangaw! mga malalaking langaw. na habang nakikipagkuwentuhan ako sa mga kaibigan ko may mga bangaw na tumatama sa dibdib ko. pinagpappaatay ko ang mga bangaw at ng makita ko ang dami ko talagang nakita. umalis ako sa lugar na yon pero nauhaw ako... bumalik pa ako para uminom ng iced tea. haha panaginip nga naman o!

And then I woke up. I know it has meanings. I grabbed my phone and checked the net if I can find meaning of it... and I was astounded with what I read...


Flies 
To see flies in your dream symbolize filth and dirtiness, either physical or emotional. It indicates feelings of guilt or a breakdown of a plan. Flies may also forewarn of a contagious sickness. Alternatively, the fly could represent an irritating and an
noying person in your life. Perhaps someone does not know how to mind their business.

To dream that you kill or exterminate the flies indicate that you will redeem yourself and regain your honor after your fall from grace.

To see a white colored fly in your dream represents death. This may not necessarily be a physical death, but a metaphorical death. You will be undergoing some significant change to your lifestyle.



To see a lake in your dream signifies your emotional state of mind. You feel restricted and that you can't express your emotions freely. Alternatively, the lake may provide you with solace, security, and peace of mind. If the lake is clear and calm, then it symbolizes your inner peace. If the lake is disturbed, then you may be going through some emotional turmoil.



Well then, I think I am still in an emotional coaster. But I know that I can win this battle. Simply because I know I will only live once. And I must live the most of it. Natuwa ako sa meaning na napatay ko ang mga langaw.That I will redeem my self. I know I will. WIth God's grace and my family's support I know I will. I know I will. I have no other choice.... losing is not an option...

May gusto ako ishare kung may nagbabasa man nito... tungkol sa lovelife... pero saka na kapag malakas na ang loob ko sa mga maaaring manghusga sa akin.... tutal this is my page, and I am using this to free my self... 

Goodnight

Yours,

Potchini2

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento