Biyernes, Hunyo 20, 2014

How are you? How am I?


Whew! Almost a year since I last updated this blog. I am not even sure if there are people who still reads this but the statistics says yes! I hope that my blogs are timeless, that even when I am not updating this as much as I wanted, my readers can still relate to my story.... and hopefully they can learn!

How time flies so fast!.. and everyday I thank God for the wonderful blessing of good health and safety for me, my family and my loved ones. There are actually a lot of things that I want to share to you and a single blog cant handle it all. So yes! Hopefully I can visit this once in a while and give you things about what happened/happening to me. So let me start by.... hmmmmm.....

Friends

When I was diagnosed last 2011, I was very depressed and desperate that I really wanted to talk to someone. I can vividly remember the feelings that I had way back then. The feeling of being alone and different... like an alien. That you are nothing like anybody else, that I am levels lower than anybody, and that time I knew I needed someone to talk to openly... that is... a warm body and not in chats. I have no choice since I dont want to open my identity in public, so I decided surfing the net and was able to get 3 email ads from a blog. They were Pinoy, Trixie and Bruce (their psodonyms). I tried messaging them and fortunately they responded to my chat. Eventually,we lost our communication and that made me see the Twitter world for Poz. (follow me)

I went to RITM one time for a check up when Bruce messaged me that Pinoy and Trixie were also there, it was like in movies... my phone is almost dead with few percentage of battery left that I wasnt able to describe my self to Bruce so he can tell Pinoy and Trixie to look for me. I was kinda frustrated as my phone finally turned off. And so I breathed deeply and said to myself... oh well.... And while waiting for my queue to get my blood extracted, I noticed two people which I found familiar (yes! me and Pinoy once exchanged pic). I reluctantly approached them and said... "excuse me.. are you Pinoy?". (I was reluctant as I speak to nobody when I am there... I dont want attention as I dont want to be recognized) He said, "Yes.... Potchi is that you?". After a year of no communication, we finally met unexpectedly. It was meant! I am happy that I found these guys. And a year later upto now, we are still friends and we accompany each other whenever we go there! Happy right! But...

There are just friends that are close to you who you never wanted to see... especially in RITM! If internet can only feel the conviction as I am typing right now! YES READERS! I met familiar faces there and fortunately I was able to hide and they did not noticed me. That I have to rush back home even it took me 3 hours to get there. I dont want to elaborate further. They may be reading this and give them verification that I really was the one whom they may have seen! LOL! My advice... to wear a mask of Superman whenever you go to your treatment hub! LOL. But seriously, if you really are trying hard not to be identified, bring a surgery mask (also for protection), a cap, and sunglasses. So what if you look weird, they will never recognize you anyway! In this times where the statistics are really rising up for newly diagnosed HIV positives, it is not impossible that a friend, colleague or neighbor is in the same treatment hub with where you are. It wont hurt to add additional safeguard to your identity right?

I will be updating this soon with some of the latest things that you may find interesting. But I have to pause for now as I am getting really sleepy.

How am I? I am doing pretty good!

How are you?

Yours,

Potchini2

1 komento:

  1. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua cure Hiv,Herpes,Hepatitis,Diabetes,Copd,Fibroid,Als, And Cancer. He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    TumugonBurahin