Linggo, Pebrero 24, 2013

A stricter CD4 Count Schedule at RITM

Hi guys! How are you! Yeah I know I promised to update this blog every once in a while when I am not busy but what can I do? I am busy. Yet it is still my duty to update this site in every important things that I think could help my fellow pozzies in their battle.. and ofcourse for those who are in any ways intersted how a life of HIV positive is being lived.
 
Anyways...
 

Earlier this year, I visited RITM for my semi annual CD4 count. So I have to wake up in the morning... and I mean early morning because I have to be there at 7AM... I am now contemplating about the CD4 sched in RITM because I forgot the time schedule that they allow patients to have their count. I believe its around 7-8 AM every weekdays except Wednesday.

Now for the real story, I was originally scheduled last December, but various activities prohibited my from doing so so I have to make it this year. Apparently, they did not allowed me because they said I have to stick with my schedule and for whatever reason that is, I need to adhere to 2x count a year. If
I have to take my count This year, that means that the next count that Ill be having is December. So I will miss my Annual Medical Examination in June where it consists of almost entire set of laboratory tests. I also have the option to pay or personally shoulder the expense amounting to 6K plus.
It is quite an amount so I decided to take my test in June instead, well the last count that I had last June is pretty impressive so I think I will not be in any risk if I have to skip this session. It is also one of the advise that I got from the nurse.

I cannot object about it. It is my fault. The government is paying for my expense. I only wish that they had informed me earlier on so I could have made  a wiser decision. Anyways whats done is done. Also, I think I am not yet emotionally prepared if ever I learned that I do not have a favorable result in the count.

Well I am hoping that my count in June is still above the minimum normal count. Considering that my meds is already in the second line, I need to take a good grip into it. POSITIVE THINKING POT.


Guys I appreciate if there are any followers of this blog to leave a comment once in a while. Sometimes I think that I am the only one reading my own blog. That could motivate me to write perhaps :)

Yours,

Potchini2

5 komento:

  1. diba 2x a year lang libreng CD4 testing? so if you missed, automatically considered "used" na? sorry naguluhan ako. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. before po kasi every 6 months. Hindi pa sila ganun kahigpit so minsan ako after 5 month o after 7 months.If nagpatest ako ng January magpapatest uli ako sa June then December. so 3 times this year. Dapat kasi nakasabay na sya ngaun sa kung kelan ka nagtake ng medicine.Since I first took it nung June dapat June and December lang ako test. so dapat susunod ka na talaga sa schedule.

    TumugonBurahin
  3. ahhh i see.. ako kasi gagawin ko every three months go gagawin, medyo obsessed ako sa numbers eh. i'll just have to pay for the in between's. thanks!

    TumugonBurahin
  4. how are your numbers? my first cd4 was last February. I had my blood draw for my second CD4 count in March, after one month of ARV. I will get my results in two weeks. My doctor wants me to get another one after three months of ARV therapy, then after six months.

    I cannot wait to get my results. I hope my numbers are better than the initial CD4 of 261 without medication. My viral load was high at 161,020.

    TumugonBurahin
  5. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua cure Hiv,Herpes,Hepatitis,Diabetes,Copd,Fibroid,Als, And Cancer. He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    TumugonBurahin